after the storm

after the storm
After the storm, this little one started to drink the rain gathered in the ribs of the fallen saguaro.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

on candy canes ...

I love photographing the season. I always have. This week, I can't seem to get beyond candy canes.

"We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup."
...Buddy from Elf


michele said...

sals has a new private fb group page ... just us. no one else. your presence is requested. ;) (btw, hey, lady!!!)

Jenn said...

Yes, what Michele said... please come join us. You are missed. Love your blog, i've missed your gorgeous photos. ~Jenn (Lamb)

Anonymous said...

OMG --- I LOVE LOVE LOVE Buddy the Elf.... In fact, Joe & I are doing our Christmas cards on Saturday and watching Elf over and over :)

Please come to Facebook - Make a makeup name.... Suki made up a name. It is soo active and we miss you! Please. ((hugs)) Delle

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sketchy said...

Gorgeous! I love your eye, you're amazing. Hope your Christmas too, and all the caroling :)

Kathy Shea Mormino said...

Hi! I’m new follower of your blog and would like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop:

I hope you can make it!


Kathy Shea Mormino

The Chicken Chick