after the storm

after the storm
Welcome autumn!

Sunday, September 27, 2015

what I've been shooting this week #2 ...

It is cool enough to get outside a bit more and I am enjoying it - butterflies, hummingbirds and everything blooming. Our September soakers have brought everything back to life again. My poor lemon tree that never seems to know what season it is, is blooming right now. No more words, just some images from this past week. So happy to welcome autumn!






As always, if you have any photography questions, I will be glad to help. I can't seem to figure out how to put a sidebar link for my flickr, Instagram and pinterest accounts. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. My lack of computer skills frustrates me but then I remember, I would rather be taking pictures.

Hope you have a happy week!

2 comments:

a quiet life said...

love your images, your hummingbird makes me homesick, on the coast its rare when i see them stop by...

an easy way to add you links is just add a text message and insert the links in html :-)

Dotti said...

Ahhhh. No more words necessary! The beauty in your photos speak for itself.